lauantaina, syyskuuta 19, 2009

Stamp Something Challenge


Hey, I am back in business again :) At least I try. The theme for Stamp Something is to use your favourite colours/ papers. My favourite colour... now what an earth could it be...hmmm.. pink?

So that the card would not turn too cheesy I added turquoise and also some brown on it. Stamp is from Magnolia, paper Papermania, piece of pink card Gemstones run through Cuttelbug (paisley) and candies from Glitter Pot. That is the recipe for this card.

The Gemstones pad has become my favourite in combination with embossing folders. I have to order soon more!

Thanks for visiting and have a relaxing weekend :)

1 kommentti:

Carola kirjoitti...

Tosi upea kortti. Leimasin on ihana ja upeasti olet värittänyt. Lisäksi mulla nyt jokin kausi että tykkään erityisen paljon noista romanttisista kakkupaperista. Tänäänkin tuli niitä ostettua :)
Kerrassaan ihan kortti, tykkään tosi paljon :)