perjantaina, helmikuuta 12, 2010

WOJ challenge #66


I have to say that when I saw some sneak peaks of the WOJ city girls only thought on my mind was: I have to have them! Have to! They are so much one and refreshingly different. I haven´t followed the sketch for the WOJ challenge exactly but all elements are there, hope that is ok.
Osallistun tällä kortilla Whiff of Joy haasteeseen. Olen hieman muokannut haasteen luonnosta, en paljoa mutta hieman. Nämä uudet city girl leimasimet ovat aivan ihania, uusi suosikkejani tällä hetkellä. Eli saattaa olla, että niistä syntyy pari korttia :)
Oikein ihanaa viikonloppua!

5 kommenttia:

Carola kirjoitti...

Kaunis kortti, ihana tämä leimasin :)

Victoria kirjoitti...

a lovely card

Jane kirjoitti...

Wow! stunning card, I love the colours you've used and your papers are gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Whiff of Joy, hugs, Jane xxx

paola kirjoitti...

Stunning card she is also one of my new favorites, thanks for joining us at WOJ this week
smiles
Paola

Susa kirjoitti...

Magee kortti! Mä oon ihan kateellinen sulle tästä uudesta leimasimesta!!! :)