tiistaina, heinäkuuta 17, 2012

Vintage udfordring 44 - Anything goes

 

I really liked "the chocolate card" on Marianne´s blog. She has written a good tutorial and I just had to give it a go. The lovely Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics are papers I have used on this project. And in the front I have a picture of cats by Pion Design. As a decoration I used Prima flowers, Picket Fence paint and pearls.

Inside is a pocket for the chocolate ( I chose delicious Geisha from Fazer) and a stamped sentiment in Finnish that says " Everybody needs a friend. I am glad I have you."


And some more roses on the back.... I just love the pastel colours on these papers :) I made this for someone who has been very helpful for my family recently. She loves cats and has 2 of her own. It is perfect for her, right?!


2 kommenttia:

Heidi kirjoitti...

This is beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at Vintage utfordringen:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Sandy Ang kirjoitti...

enjoy your pretty card